Friday, November 4, 2011

Slice Safety Cutter Review, (A Portion Of The Cost To Buy This Product Goes Towards Autism Research!)



HEY COUPONERS, or scrap bookers, what ever you do, if you use scissors to cut out school pictures, coupons, kids projects or what ever it may be, STOP! Stop using scissors, there bulky, a pain in the butt and there not safe for kids and the precision you get with scissors isn't that great. I received the Slice Safety cutter and I LOVE IT! Ive cut out coupons right at the store and with ease, Ive cut out my kids school pictures to give to family and friends, and i have also let my son use it to play with his papers. He likes to do artsy crafty type stuff. I can actually leave him alone with this cutter and not worry because its not gonna hurt him. This cutter is so tiny it can be carried in your purse. I also like the fact that a righty or a lefty can use it. My husband is a lefty and he said its easy to cut things now, its hard to find cutting instruments that lefty's can use. I am so glad I get to review this product, its been a huge help around my house. To buy one of these please go to there website. These cost $5 and some change. Very affordable for the quality product you receive.Below you'll find the links to there website as well as there Facebook page.





When you buy a Slice Safety Cutter A portion of the cost goes towards Autism Research!



- Ceramic blade lasts longer than steel
- Stays sharp and never rusts
- Built-in magnet and key-ring hole
- Rubberized non-slip finish
- Finger-Friendly™ Design
- For left- and right-handers


Perfect for Couponers!

http://www.sliceproducts.com/product/safety-cutter


https://www.facebook.com/SliceInc


http://twitter.com/#!/slicetweet

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment